Emergency trip,

to the library, and grocery store, today. Not really an emergency, but I wanted to get out and see the snow, so I put it in 4-wd, and headed out. Got to the checkout at Safeway, and found I had left my billfold at home. Was able to find $1.50 in change in my car. The librarian knows me, so no problem there, as I got 2 new Michael Connelly books. The roads are all slushed over, since it's been warm, but once it freezes, with all this snow, it's gonna be nasty. Tonight is Tori's 30th b-day party, and we're not gonna be able to make it. If I know Tor, she'll have a party tonight, for the hard-cores, and another one later. A good, old fashioned 3-day storm, and we're half way through it. My favorite view of it, though, is from the hot tub. Good times....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?