Only so much I can take,


when dealing with a hardcore rightwing acquaintance. Even though many of his views are 'out there', such as our obvious differences with Bush, leading us to war based on lies, trashing our economy, and ruining our reputation in the world. I guess some misinformed (FOX viewers) people could have been led astray, we can still discuss political matters. BUT, when he, or anyone else, claims torture is OK, 'if that's what it takes to get 'em to talk', WHOA!!!. That's over the line, and I have no use for you. I gotta draw the line somewhere, and I may reconsider someday, but for now, anyone with such views doesn't warrant my time. No way, no how. Hasta la vista, baby....

Comments

ladyj said…
Ask him if he'd like a little game of waterboard!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?