Great time, last night,

at the first concert at Scott's place. Drink specials, good munchies, and an amazing 'oldies' band, Deja Blue. Had to do a long hot tub, this morning after 27 holes yesterday, then dancing too much last night. Anything over 2 or 3 is too much these days. I had a bunch of friends e-mailing me to get 'em on the 'free' list for admission last night, so I played it for all it was worth. I knew they'd be upset when they found out there was no admission fee for anyone, and I took alot of well deserved crap, but it was fun. Live music at Scott's for the next several Friday nights, until the weddings/receptions start up. Was gonna bartend last night, but decided I 'd have more fun on the other side of the bar, and I was right. Maybe next week....

Comments

ladyj said…
Good for you, old man.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?