Blog burnout...


Am feeling very uninspired these days and am tired of writing (as I am sure you are tired of reading) the same ol' stuff. Everyone knows I think this recession/depression is gonna be longer and deeper than the pundits would have us believe. There simply isn't a viable way to turn the unemployment/real estate problem around. AND, it is obvious that the last prez led us down the path to ruin, the only question being how much was intentional/greed and how much was just stupidity, while the new guy is real disappointing. Y'all know I love my new granddaughter (AND entire family) and like living in Colorado, even though I'm getting real tired of winter. Hopefully I can come up with some inspiration, in one form or another, but for the moment, things are just kinda blah. I know I got no reason to complain, but have just a (temporary, I hope) case of the blahs. Sorrrryyyy....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Maybe you need to visit the sun and play golf! Enjoy your politcal views! Come back when you have new inspiration!
Ranny said…
Come on down to The Villages with me
Fam Guy said…
Good idea, Ranny, but I think the temp is about the same there. What's airfare to Orlando, RT? It could happen...
Ranny said…
Wait untill April...I need someone to drive the uhaul
Fam Guy said…
Yez boss.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?