For those of you,


who don't know me that well, you may wonder WHY I hate Texas. Well, over the years, I have chosen, or have been forced, to work in Texas, MANY times, just to pay the bills. One thing I have learned, and it has been reinforced, is that Texas is a highly unusual part of our country. NEVER, have there been people that are SO overated in their own minds. These undereducated rednecks, as a group, live in their own world, of prejudiced racism, that the rest of the world just doesn't understand. However, I HAVE met a bunch of individual Texans that I really like. Whatever, I just hope they get their asses handed to them, in the national title game, cause I got an, 'all you can eat', sushi bet on it. GO BAMA! Gotta love Willy, though.

Comments

ladyj said…
AND THEY DID!!!!!!!!!!! The land of rednecks, white socks, and Blue ribbon beer lost their prize winning QB early in the first half and had to rely on a Freshman quarterback. It was a beautiful loss for the ho ho hook 'em Horns, especially since its a Texas team and one of Bush's favorites. I'm lovin' it. Yes siree bobtail, it was an all around 'bama rama. Texas, the land that God forgot.
Anonymous said…
But from what I hear, Ted loves it there.
(Just kidding)
-hb-

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?