Those of you,


who don't really know me, say, why waste your time ranting against the rightwing, braindead people, with their heads in the sand. That's not what it's about. I do this, so I don't have to rant to Carol, Kari and Nate, etc. I write here, and I'm done. I'm sure they appreciate it, or at least I hope they do. I regularly check out FOXNews, for various reasons, then feel an urge to air an alternate, TRUTHFUL viewpoint. Whatever, I have my outlet, and it works for me. If you can't understand, too bad.

Comments

ladyj said…
I wish you'd check out Rachael Maddow. Now there is a gal with her head on straight! MSNBC, factual reporting. Rachael has some fun at the expense of the fools and foolish. Common sense and accurate...she gets right to the point without the acid tongue that we hear from FoxNews, which (oh God help us) will soon have Sarah Palin hopelessly added to the crew adrift in a sea of muck and mire. I understand Sarah has a new book coming out...it's a short one, about a half page, titled, What I know about World History. $19.95 @ Wal Mart.
Fam Guy said…
I really like Rachael Maddow, but don't watch er regularly, cause I guess I just don't watch TV during the part of the day she is on.
Anonymous said…
I do really appreciate it. Keep it up!
Kari
Anonymous said…
I almost hate to use this word, but "ditto", Kari. I can't even say the name Rush...... without my blood boiling, so I'd just as soon ignore the fat blob & not hear anything about him...unless he has a fatal heart attack!

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?