Even for Bill O'Reilly,

and FOXNews, it was laughable and idiotic, when Bill tried to prove the existence on God by claiming 'the tides come in and the tides go out, so obviously there's a God'. When someone correctly pointed out that the moon causes the tides, Bill doubled down with, 'well where did the moon come from? How come we have a moon and Mars doesn't, huh?' Well Bill, Mars actually has 2 moons, so I guess God loves them TWICE as much. If you don't believe me, watch this paragon of right wing intelligence here. http://blogtown.portlandmercury.com/BlogtownPDX/archives/2011/02/02/the-existence-of-bill-oreilly-proves-there-is-no-god

Comments

ladyj said…
you see, Bill and FoxNews have not advanced from that Amoebic stage.
Mule Skinner said…
If they would just stop and look at anything, they would see God in everything.
Fam Guy said…
Just so there's no misunderstanding, I don't claim to know if there's a god or not. Have been on both sides of the fence during my lifetime, and although I would LOVE to believe that there is someone 'out there', with our best interests at heart, I fail to see any proof, and I'm not one to just 'shut down my brain and take it on faith' as some recommend. HOWEVER, as always, I am keeping an open mind.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?