My whole life,

I climbed the ladder, paid my dues and learned how to be a builder/contractor, experiencing nearly all phases of the construction/housing trade. But, as I entered the prime part of my career, my life was 'put on hold', cuz GWBush wrecked the economy, and building isn't important anymore, as millions of houses sit, unsold, cuz so many lost their jobs. That makes it personal, at this stage of my life, when I had planned to sell an occasional  'spec' or custom home, but the economy is so 'screwed' after the Bush years, that it's no longer viable. And some people wonder why I hate the SOB, as our country struggles to recover from what he did to us. Some day I may forgive/forget, but that time is way in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?