A while back,

Carol got me a Christmas present of, 'The Paris Vendetta', by Steve Berry, an author we both enjoy. I have saved it, cuz I always like to have a good book in reserve, for vacation, or whatever. But, since I got my Kindle, I realized I probably wouldn't be taking a book on vacation, and have started to read it. It's good, and I realize I kinda miss the feel of a real book, after reading just my Kindle for a while. However, I do find myself momentarily looking for the button to 'enlarge print', and it's not there. Anyway, while I'm reading the PV, Ted and Kari are in Paris, and I remember our time there, and the places described. Makes me wanna go back, cuz there's nothing like travel, to take you out of the 'ordinary' and expand your mind. Don't mean to brag, just stating a fact, for my diary. What I will never understand, is those who can afford to travel, but don't. Just crazy....

Comments

ladyj said…
there ya' go...........
Fam Guy said…
What's your problem this time?
Anonymous said…
That's why we're doing it while we can. I would much rather have the experiences and memories that "things". You should always try to LIVE life than to just watch time go by. I'm lucky I've found a husband who believes the same as well
-hb
Fam Guy said…
But don't talk about it, cuz that's 'bragging'.
ladyj said…
And you had to repeat it 2 minutes later? Guilt bothering you that badly? Best grab that Kindle and reflect on Pariee........vu le vu and an omelet to you.
Fam Guy said…
Weird...

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?