Pretty strange, this evening,

as Carol met the kids at 'Harry Potter', and I couldn't go, (kinda long story), but I felt I needed a special evening, SO, I did some French-fried  (Vidalia) onion rings. Wow, wish I felt comfortable doing these more often, BUT, they are grease soaked onion rings, and no matter how good they are, can not do something like that more than once a month. The good news, WOW, it was SO good, but, the BAD news, it's onions cooked in hot grease.  Would love to eat them every night, but could end up on "Walmart" videos, where I love to laugh at those people, who live that way, in the South.  Bottom line, LOVED IT, but can't do it often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?