Had an interesting time

at our 'Survivor' get-together last night. Was surprised it even happened, during a snowstorm, with over a foot on the ground. BUT, I guess the crew was starting to get cabin fever, and they know what a good cook Carol is. Anyway, about 2 hours into the party, I came up behind Carol, who was leaned over the counter, and 'touched her' from behind, as I often do, before talking to her. The only problem? It was a different 'blondish lady' dressed a lot like her. I thought Kathy was gonna bounce off the ceiling, and come down swinging. Eventually, we all laughed, but I will be much more cautious in the future. The good news? Phillip is 'off the island', which should make life much better for the rest of the 'Survivors', and I survived a real dirty look, from Kathy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?