Showing SO much more class than the asshole who fired him, ‘I know more than the Generals’, Gen Mattis responded to Dotard calling him ‘overrated’.


  • Former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis is OK with President Donald Trump calling him the "world's most overrated general" because the president also called Meryl Streep "one of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood."
  • "I guess I'm the Meryl Streep of generals," Mattis said during his speech at the 74th annual Al Smith dinner - known for its comedic roast tradition - on Thursday.
Yup, the prez who claims a ‘great and unmatched mind’, who says, ‘ I know words, I have the best words and like I’m Really Smart, a stable genius’, is lashing out at everyone who doesn’t kiss his FAT ASS.

I’m sure there’s much more to come as his downward spiral continues and intensifies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?