The Liar in Chief was in rare form today, and the crap was really flowing. Remember, this lying JOKE, is the prez of the US

And I've had great polls. I've had my best polls now." 
Current Trump job approval in Gallup weekly tracking: 39%.
Concerning Doral, where he wanted the next G7.
Best location, right next to the airport, Miami International, one of the biggest airports in the world. Some people say it's the biggest, but one of the biggest airports in the world." 
[narrator] Miami isn't even one of the 20 biggest airports in the world.
It was all about whistleblowers. You never hear -- what happened to the whistleblower? They're gone. Because they've been discredited."
To be clear: There isn't a single thing in the whistleblower complaint that has been debunked. In fact, everything that we currently know about the Ukraine call (and its aftermath) reinforces the version of events in the whistleblower complaint.
We may have to get in wars, too, OK? We may have to get in wars."
OK. Got it. Good note.
I give away my presidential salary. They say that no other president has done it. I'm surprised, to be honest with you."
You should be surprised! Because this isn't true! Both Herbert Hoover and John F. Kennedy gave up their presidential salaries.
I'm very good at real estate, very, very good; much better than you even understand."
Wow, that is good!
I don't know if you know George Washington, he ran his business simultaneously while he was president."
I mean, I don't know Washington personally. Mainly because he died 220 years ago.
26. "Hey, Obama made a deal for a book. Is that running a business? I'm sure he didn't even discuss it while he was president, yeah. He has a deal with Netflix. When did they start talking about that? That's only, you know, a couple of examples."
Obama made a Netflix deal and a book deal after he left office. 
I don't think you people, with this phony Emoluments Clause."
This "phony" emoluments clause is in a little document I like to call the Constitution.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?