One of the FEW optimistic thoughts I have concerns the Georgia Senate race on Jan 5.

 The numbers aren’t that good, but they MIGHT get better. Every day that goes by, as Dotard fights the election that he LOST, there are more and more Repubs finally seeing the obvious.

Believe it or not, some of them have morals and a conscience. Not many, but I’m hoping that by Jan 5, it is SO obvious that Dotard has ZERO evidence, that even Repubs can see it.

Whether it makes a difference, who knows? 

BUT, I am hoping that it will be SOOO obvious that even Pubs can see it, and it bothers them. HA! What am I thinking? When have these jerks cared about ANYTHING other than being the ones in charge.

As a party they are totally morally bankrupt, like their Russian backed leader, as the HYPOCRITES have no problem claiming to be Christians, sucking up to the Pussy Grabber. Sickening.

What the hell was I thinking? BUT, like Lloyd Christmas says, ‘You’re telling me I have a chance?

Keep on LYING Dotard and sending Rabid Rudy to make your case, so even the morons can see what’s SOO obvious to those with a functioning brain. FOXSheep obviously excluded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?