This is close to heaven….




 

I’ve spent the last couple of days integrating three apps and I’m in music paradise.

I got an Alexa Echo Dot, and integrated Alexa into my Ipad (and phone), along with the app for my Sonos (Sonos and Bose, the BEST!) speakers (that are set up to the left and right of my head) and got 3 months free from Amazon Music.

Bottom line, I can say ANY song, and Amazon Music plays it, instantly, over my Sonos speakers.

UNBELIEVABLE! 

I use Google to see ‘best of’ 1968, or Pink Floyd, or David Bowie, or Dire Straits, or Green Day, or The Moody Blues, or Steve Earle, or Chris Rea, or Post Malone, or Brian Wilson’s new album, or ANYTHING! and I say “Alexa, play ______, and it plays. Or, tell me a joke, or Most Popular Podcast, or scores, or weather, but mostly music. Anything I can think of, like, ‘The Ecstasy of Gold’, from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, or Sound of a rainstorm……

Amazing….I use all kinds of Google searches to remind me of songs, and bands and then just say the song and it plays. Wow, gotta get back to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?