I just wonder…How does the ‘head up their ass’ crowd explain….

 The worst tornado outbreak, ever, followed by record straight line winds, less than week later, in the month of DECEMBER?

The same crowd(R) that denied the severity of COVID and has continually denied Climate Change, definitely believes in the PROVEN LIE about a Stolen Election.

WTF? How can you reason with those who have no use for FACTS?

You can’t, so why bother?

I’m selfish. It’s for me, to keep me sane.

The morons(R) ain’t gonna listen to me, and all of a sudden believe in REALITY, but it allows me to unload my anger at the morons(R) who refuse to listen to facts.

Works for me…..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?