Today I’m celebrating the anniversary of the smartest, luckiest decision I ever made.

 Fifty years ago, today, I married the love of my life and have been blessed with a wonderful life from that day forward. Since then, our amazing son and beautiful daughter have given us a grandson and granddaughter to make our golden years complete.

Whenever I start to feel even a tiny bit ‘down’, I just look at my wonderful wife and amazing family and realize I am truly one of the lucky ones.

To Fifty Years, with Carol, my sweetheart and best friend, who has been so kind, loving and patient for all this time, that has gone SO fast.

May we have many more…..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?