Ya gotta remember, these are two screwballs that are too ‘out there’ for FOXNews, and that says a LOT. This is what they say when they’re together, dodging the RNC debate.

“ It started with protests against you and then it moved to impeachment twice and now indictment,” Carlson told Trump. “Are you worried that they’re going to try and kill you? Why wouldn’t they try and kill you? Honestly.”

“They’re savage animals; they’re people that are sick,” Trump responded.

Well, as one of those sick, savage animals, I ain’t gonna pretend I wouldn’t pull the trigger, if I ever had Boss Hogg in my crosshairs. (Just kidding, of course, in case the wrong people are looking)

I happen to love my country and want the future of my grandchildren to be Trump-free.

Not that I’m gonna travel to find him, BUT, if the Orange Bag o’ Crap was ever walking up the fairway next my house, I wouldn’t hesitate to rid the world of the morally bankrupt, LYING, arrogant asshole, who has hijacked the formerly respectable Republican Party, and would be a total DISASTER for America and the entire world, if the gullible ignorant sheep find a way to install Putin’s Pet into the White House.

Maybe a ProV1 between the eyes, driven into his arrogant Orange face?

You could thank me later….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?