Anyone (over a thousand per day) who has read any of my posts (over 150,000), in the last twenty two years (millions of hits),

might know that I started as a release from seeing and hearing all the LIES from Bullshit Mountain, as the clowns from Rupert’s Propaganda Outlet showered the American people with a steady diet of Dems BAD—Pubs GOOD bullshit, disguised as a patriotic ‘news’ organization.

Aunty Fox, could have become a violent, negative person, constantly railing against the clowns who claimed (until it became too laughable) to be Fair and Balanced, as they skewed, or totally IGNORED every news item that didn’t fit into their Dems BAD—Pubs GOOD mantra, BUT I decided to relieve my frustration HERE, instead.

Bottom line, after twenty years, I have gotten older, while FOX and my opinion of the professional LIARS employed there has only proven correct, and gotten worse, as I continue my hobby as a ‘news junkie’, perusing not only the mainstream media, called that for reason, but also the far left and far right crap, which so many swallow as ‘real news’. HA!

How else would you explain a LYING, morally bankrupt, convicted sex offender who cares ONLY about himself having the possibility of being elected president, again, after what we saw the first time, when Putin helped put his choice for US prez into the White House?

It s FOX and only FOX that could/can make that happen.

They didn’t get fined, and quietly paid, nearly $300 million for though most of their gullible, ignorant followers NEVER KNEW.

When you get your ‘news’ from a political propaganda outlet, and believe their bullshit, a lying POS like Donald Trump can say anything he wants, it’s treated like TRUTH and catapulted to ‘otherwise’ decent, trusting people, who swallow it as facts.

Bottom line, if I gotta explain, you wouldn’t understand, BUT, I keep posting here anyway.

Mostly for my own sanity, cuz I need to do SOMETHING to try and stop the arrogant, LYING, morally bankrupt NYC conman from stealing our democracy, as he tried to do three years ago, on Jan 6, when his minions swallowed his LIES about a Stolen Election.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?