Here’s a fun fact: New York Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers played his college ball at the Trump University School of Rhetorical Cowardice.

 OK, that’s not a fact, per se. But it is a reasonable assumption. Rodgers followed up his dangerous defaming of late night host Jimmy Kimmel – last week the supposed athlete absurdly suggested Kimmel was on Jeffrey Epstein’s list of associates –

Refusing to apologize, claiming his words didn’t mean what they clearly meant and then blaming the media while playing the victim.

Sound familiar? Virtually every harmful, hateful comment that has come out of former President Donald Trump’s gaping maw for the past umpteen years has been explained away in similar fashion: “I won’t apologize. Why would I apologize? If you look at my words, I clearly didn’t mean any harm. This is just the media spinning my words to cause me harm.”

The words of a habitual LIAR, that we’ve all come to expect, but only some of us care about


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?