Hunter has made mistakes, but he has more integrity than all the lying Pubs in the room, who have ZERO evidence against old Joe, as they IGNORE all the facts/evidence against Boss Hogg, the criminal asshole who leads the Republican clown show.

 “To be clear, I have made mistakes in my life, and I have squandered opportunities and privileges that were afforded to me. I know that. I am responsible for that. And I am making amends for that,” Hunter Biden said. “But my mistakes and shortcomings are my own and not my father’s, who has done nothing but devote his entire life to public service and trying to make this country a better place to live.”

The Pubs based their entire case on the LIES by a Russian ‘informant’ whose hit job was directed by Putin, who wants his buddy Der Trumpkof in the White House, to weaken the US and the free world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?