There’s a lot being said and written about Nikki losing her home state, getting only 40% of the vote. And I agree that’s significant.

 Just like Dotard and his home state of New York, where he got less than 15% of the vote.

The people who know him best. Who’ve seen his bullshit and heard his LIES voted 85% AGAINST him!

But the farmers and small staters who only saw his TV show and heard his bullshit campaign rhetoric chose him as their champion, claiming ‘he understands us’ and he’s a Christian, chosen by God.

Excuse me while I puke!

I’m familiar with small town life, where I used to visit family several times a year, and it’s FOXNews 24/7  in the homes and in the businesses, where it’s always on in the background from MacDonalds to the motels and in the bars..

Full time Bullshit Mountain bullshit.

And these people think they’re informed, while every ‘news’ story has to meet the Dems BAD—Pubs GOOD litmus test.

I’ve seen friends and family be brainwashed to the point where facts mean NOTHING because it all boils down to ‘Dems BAD-Pubs GOOD’ and if it doesn’t fit in that context they don’t wanna hear it, cuz dammit, ‘I KNOW them Dems stole the election, but we just can’t prove it, cuz them Dems are SO sneaky and they have that LYING mainstream media on their side, but luckily we have Sean and Tucker and FOX to tell us the TRUTH.’  And don’t talk me about them sixty court cases that said there was no Stolen Election. And we KNOW Biden took bribes, and there WILL be proof, someday!

And thy live In their fact resistant bubbles, voting straight Republican, cuz they all know Dems BAD, Pubs GOOD and case closed.

And I don’t see it ever changing, cuz anyone who can look at Donald Trump and say, ‘that’s my boy’ is beyond the point of no return.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?