Just realized I've been reading some 'kinda crappy' books lately. James Patterson and Robert Parker. BUT, I guess you gotta go thru stuff like this, to appreciate the good, AND great. These guys are well respected, middle of the road authors, who sell millions of books. But, they are very mediocre, at best. Most people don't have the basis to judge books on a grand scale. OK, I know I'm on a limb, here, BUT, I think/know I read WAY more than average, and, just from that basis, I feel like I have the background to be somewhat judgemental. Never mind, don't like where I'm going here. Whatever floats your boat, whatever gets you thru the night, is OK. BUT, there is a HUGE difference out there, concerning books/authors, and I just don't want to settle for, average.... Sorry to preach, but, my HUMBLE advice, for what it's worth, find a good/great author with a LARGE inventory and ENJOY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?