New theme....

Carol just came up with a new theme, cause I REALLY needed something. It's called "Rocking Chair Moments", and, in case you need a definition, it's memories you WANT to have when you are old, and stuck in a rocking chair. SOOOO, I am gonna bore you with some of my, 'Rocking Chair thoughts', which I am gonna try to preserve, to provide some comic reief, or just 'good thoughts', when my spirit is confined to 'remembering the good old days'. I DO have some. So, in an effort to provide a 'spark' to get my addeled old brain a place to go, when I need it, I am gonna try to provide some 'Rocking Chain Memories', to helpfully send my old age thoughts in the right direction, and hopefully, I can access this when I need to.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?