New theme....

Carol just came up with a new theme, cause I REALLY needed something. It's called "Rocking Chair Moments", and, in case you need a definition, it's memories you WANT to have when you are old, and stuck in a rocking chair. SOOOO, I am gonna bore you with some of my, 'Rocking Chair thoughts', which I am gonna try to preserve, to provide some comic reief, or just 'good thoughts', when my spirit is confined to 'remembering the good old days'. I DO have some. So, in an effort to provide a 'spark' to get my addeled old brain a place to go, when I need it, I am gonna try to provide some 'Rocking Chain Memories', to helpfully send my old age thoughts in the right direction, and hopefully, I can access this when I need to.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.