I'd forgotten,

how miserable it is to have your back 'go out'. I'd been having trouble for a while, but it was mostly just inconvenient with occasional shooting pain. This morning I was bending over to pick up a bag of potatoes and BAM, something broke loose/seized up. OWWWEEE. Won't go into all the details, but I am pretty well 'laid up' for awhile. Can't get comfortable, no way. Hopefully can get up the nerve and suck it up to go the chiropractor tomorrow. As always, my main guy, Dr Thomas is unavailabe when I need him. Never fails.... Hopefully it's not as bad as it seems, but, when a Valium and 4 Advils have no effect, it's not good....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Eek! That sucks -- hope you heal soon... you don't want to miss BBQ and beer in the mountains. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?