I can finally sleep,

knowing that W, that compassionate conservative, is worried about my safety and is spending only about $50 million to shoot a failing satellite out of the sky. Hope his buddies in the satellite shooting business can enjoy the $$$. The odds are approximately 1,000,000,000,000,000 to 1, of it hitting anyone, but he's worried for us, although it has NEVER been a problem before. He is obviously a very compassionate man, but don't ask one of the several hundred thousand or so that he has killed or wounded in Iraq. They may have a different agenda.. Anyway, thanks George. for spending my $$ in such a good way. I feel SO much better with you in charge....

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't understand why he didn't just get the giys from Armagedon to do it?
Fam Guy said…
They aren't on his payroll. Duh...
Anonymous said…
perhaps Transformers then????
Fam Guy said…
I don't know. Were the Transformers large campaign contributors, like Raytheon and General Dynamics?
Anonymous said…
Don't cha' know....the MAN wants another photo op to say, "Mission Accomplished!" I say, let's duct tape his ass to the missle, along with Cheney and his shootin' iron! That way, our $$ will be worth something. All in favor say, aye.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?