Just got the word,

I'm s'posed to be in Beaumont, Texas, for a meeting early Weds morning, at the same place we mobilized at, for Katrina. That hotel was later nearly demolished when Hurricane Rita hit the area, but I guess it's been long since repaired. Seems like I'm never quite ready to head into the great unknown when these storms hit, and this one hasn't even hit yet, but I'm thinking it could be a pretty big one. Oh well, I'm ready for an adventure, I think, but I've got alot to do to get ready, and doubt I'm gonna get there as early as they'd like. The good news is, Kari's doing better and we're bringing her home from the hospital this afternoon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh man...its going to be a doozy of a mess, especially if those levies fail, or should I say when. How long does this usually take? Are you drafted into specific areas? You have teams?

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?