Although the quality and quantity,


of the beer and bluegrass, at the festival was fantastic, we sorta balked at the $30 admission, for the second day. SOO. I decided to make my own bracelet, out of a Cheez-It box, and thought I was pretty smart, 'til Nate and Ted came up with a much better idea. (Not gonna say what it was). SOO, I threw away my homemade bracelet and walked in with an authentic one. Felt kinda bad, but by the time I'd decided on my favorite brew, felt much better. Would recommend The Ackerman's and Oakhurst if you enjoy some foot-stompin' Blugrass, and, highly recommend the Backcountry Brewery's Pilsener. Just my humble opinion.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Aw, Stevo, you crack me up.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?