Really good day,

as we did grandparent duty, with the cutest girl in the world, then did our Groupon coupons for beer, pizza and bowling. Really fun to get together with the crew again. Can't believe how much my old body hurts after bowling. Didn't help when the ball slipped out of my hand, on the backswing, cuz I had pizza grease on my fingers, then I went over the line, slipped on the oil, and had a 4 point landing that had everyone howling w/laughter. Glad to be of service, but I'm gonna hurt tomorrow.

Comments

ladyj said…
Would have loved to have seen the red on your face!! Know you know there's a reason no food is allowed on the lanes. Stay on the slopes, Dufuss.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?