When I first read the story,

I felt sorry for the hunter who had been killed by a grizzly, in Montana, because I have had close calls with bears, esp when elk/archery hunting, until I read, 'the rest of the story'. These guys were bear hunting, (not deer or elk hunting), which I am totally against, cuz it usually involves 'baiting' them with set out food, and it is usually the sows, with cubs, who get killed. They had shot and wounded the bear, and then followed it into the woods. Surprise! It fought back and killed one of them before it died. No sympathy here, for someone who got what they deserved. There's something wrong with someone who'd kill a bear, for the 'fun' of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?