As we relaxed on the deck, yesterday evening,

with a glass of wine and music in the background, I mentioned something about what Rush (the pig) Limbaugh said about Robin Williams' death, and how it was sorta like how he said Michael J Fox 'used' Parkinson's disease, (and faked how bad it was), to get attention, and she said 'Don't', but I didn't realize what she was saying. I mentioned some other Rush opinions/quotes, and she got pissed. It was basically,' Don't even mention that &#**@, just the sight of him or sound of his voice 'turns my stomach'. And she was SERIOUS! I can't stand the jerk, and now I know what Carol 'Really Thinks'.
To imagine there are those out there who listen and say/think, 'Right on, Rush, you tell 'em', makes me realize there are basically two types of people in this world, and I'm proud to be part of those who can't stand him, or his ilk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?