I got some (neg) feedback,

when I claimed I'm NOT a Dem. Here's just some of the things you may not know.
 I'm pro death penalty, I'm pro fracking, I'm pro private gun sales w/out govt checks I'm anti 'wide open borders'. Also, I'm all for making as much money as you can, legally. I'm pro govt listening to suspicious communication. I'm pro law and order, esp in Ferguson, MO. I'm all for 'drilling', just not in nat'l parks, etc. I'm all for oil pipelines, but not Keystone, cuz that's Canadian oil, by and for THEM. I think Obama has screwed up, a LOT. I'm anti welfare state. I'm anti unlimited unemployment ins. I love my conutry, but NOT what some 'jerks in charge' have done in our name.These are just a few, off the top of my head, and I'm sure I could think of many more.
 BTW, have I ever mentioned I can't stand FOXNews and their blatant agenda?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?