That yardstick, says 22",


and it's still snowing. I heard Coal Creek Canyon has between 3-4 ft. At least it was enough to close Kari's school, which really broke her heart. Could be kinda tough at Nate/Laura/Piper's, with the flu bug goin' round. Nate opted out of the elk trip, and don't blame him. Sorta wish I could, but Matt needs the break, AND, the elk meat is nice. Quite a snow storm for October. I just know that when I woke up, and looked out at the blizzard, all I could think about was, "Tomorrow, at this time, I'm in a pop-up, in the snow, at 10,000 ft." I'm geting too old for this crap....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Obviously, you are an idiot. There's Darwin awards for people like you.
Anonymous said…
It will be an adventure with many great stories! Hope you stay safe and get lot's of meat!! Oh, hope the trailer has a heater!!!
Ranny said…
Don't worry Stevo...I will take care of Carol whil you are away..you can thank me when you return
Fam Guy said…
I'll thank you now, to keep your distance...
ladyj said…
Ranny, that's all you ever say!! And Stevo, "tis not a good idea" for this trip...just have that old naggin' feelin. Nate has the right idea. The elk can wait.
Fam Guy said…
Tell me about it. Got that same feeling, kinda sick deep down.
ladyj said…
Stupid......
ellebee said…
Sorry you'll be missing your boy on this trip, but I'm glad he's staying home so we can all recover and dig out. :( Plus, it would have been hard for him to get down anyway, with both Hwy 72 and 93 closed this morning... Be safe!
Fam Guy said…
Thanks, Laura. Glad he made the decision early. Would have been tough to deal with that morning. Too bad he missed a great trip, though.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?