Winter storm warning,


for Denver, for the next 48 hours. GREAT! Right before we head for the mountains, trying to put some elk in the freezer, we get a major storm. Not that I'm complaining (yes, I am), but, why do we have to do this, again? Good news, bad news, but mostly bad. We don't need bad weather to get the elk where we want them. Good news? It will be interesting, if you like deep snow. Could be worse, I guess, as some people don't have adventure in their lives. As an old fart, I'm kinda tired of adventure. Whatever, what will be, will be. We do love the white packages of meat. As Ringo says, 'It Don't Come easy'. Will get back to ya...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Is that a picture of a giant snow whale?
-hb-
Fam Guy said…
Yes, Gramma...
Fam Guy said…
Here it is, Weds night, we got 15" on the ground, and I'm feelin' sick. The elec is going on and off. Wind coming up. Could be worse. Could be in a pop up in the mntns...
Anonymous said…
Or.... You could be alone instead of with a loving spouse to keep you company.
Thank goodness I have great parents to go to when that happens to me
-hb-

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?