OK, who did it?

Who sent me the CD, The Accountants? 'Corporate Punks Run Amok'. Whoever, I thank you.

Adult Alternative/Classic Rock/Originals (The Accountants)Members:
The Accountants are:
Ben Graves - Chairman of the Bass, Chief Vocal Officer and Keys to the Executive Washroom
Peter Duncan - Chief Guitar OfficerPound -
Director of Thump and Whoop Yer Assets
Sid Luscious - Out of Controller

Hometown:Louisville, KY
Record Label:ear X-tacy (The Accountants)
C'mon, step up. Who did it?

Comments

Fam Guy said…
The more I listen, the more I like it.
Anonymous said…
Did you get it in the mail?
Fam Guy said…
Yup, got a CD in the mail. Pretty good stuff...

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.