Was the 2nd one,

to fly the new 'sim', today. Nate (pictured) got to be first,( just cuz he developed the software), BUT, my landing was smoother. OK, I did stall out and we augered into the ground on my first big turn, but hey, I'm a rookie pilot. The screen was configured to look like the airspace in and around Lafayette, IN, home of Purdue Univ, (where the sim is headed later tonight), and I flew low over the Wabash River. I didn't realize it, but Purdue has a large flight training center. Will be the 3rd sim they get, but the first of this type (Cirrus). Pretty cool stuff and was neat to be one of the first to fly it. Did make me queasy, again, and when I got out of the cockpit, took awhile to stop 'moving'. Sorta like when you get off a boat that's been rocking and all of a sudden you're on the dock where it's not. Really amazing what these kids have built. Not only the products, but also the company. Huge amount of brain power and hard work involved. Congratulations, this company is really gonna take off. See 'em here http://www.rjsim.com/

Comments

ladyj said…
How cool is that!!! Too bad you didn't film your flight, profanities and all.
Dennis would be so envious.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?