What we learned in 2,064 years

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled,
public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be
tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should
be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to
work, instead of living on public assistance."- Cicero - 55 BC
So, obviously nothing.

You may disagree with me,but what you  don't realize is that you're experiencing an illusion, caused by your limited comprehension. IF you were able to fully comprehend both the problem and my recommended solution you would agree with me. SO, what appears to be a difference of opinion, is merely you wrestling with a defective brain. Understand? Didn't think so.

Comments

ladyj said…
you may not be right, but you're never wrong!
Fam Guy said…
You're half right.
Ranny said…
I was wrong once....that is when I thought I was wrong.... but I was really right
Fam Guy said…
Yup, I remember that time. When, at first, you thought I was the best combination of looks and brains you;d ever seen.
Fam Guy said…
My comment, at the end of my post, is a diect quote from the Dilbert comic in the Sunday paper. Already got a hit from the low end of the IQ spectrum out there, taking it seriously. Unbelievable, but typical odf the knuckle draggers.
ladyj said…
Ah, yes, the humble duo.
Fam Guy said…
The knuckledragger was in reference to a jerk who does the View from Redneckville (or something similar) blog. And, just like I added at the end of the quote, 'Understand? Didn't think so', he didn't. Can always count on him for a knee 'jerk' reaction, on his blog, and he didn't disappoint. Is fun to rattle his self-righteous cage every now and then.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?