Just to 'keep it real'

when you are an old fart like me, you've been around for a LONG time, seen and done a LOT and formed some educated opinions. Bottom line, I don't like the Democrats, BUT, I REALLY can't stand the Republicans, when I look back on all the damage they've done to the country I love (starting with Viet Nam). They are all about enriching themselves at the expense of everyone else, whether it be wars (based on lies), minimum wage workers (screw 'em, I got mine), low education voters (climate change and evolution are a hoax, and sexual orientation is a choice) and protecting tax breaks for the 1%, while cutting the safety net out from those who need it most. They hate Obamacare, cuz that allows us to have the health care that the rest of the world takes for granted. Bankruptcy for a disease is FINE with them. They believe the Koch bros propaganda who are gazillionaires while polluting our air, land and water.  Anyone who can/will believe the propaganda from FOX, while ignoring 'reality', is so brainwashed that I don't even want to associate with them. Life's too short and when it comes to dealing with naive/ignorant/greedy/uninformed sheep, I choose not to.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?