How deep in your ass does your head have to be....


to believe Dotard’s intent in Ukraine was to fight corruption?
Is anyone, even his gullible sheep, that stupid? 
Maybe, but I doubt it, even for those morons(R).

Donald Trump, corruption fighter? Plenty to investigate very close to home. His home.

I wish my name was Hunter Biden," Donald Trump Jr. recently said. "I could go abroad, make millions off of my father's presidency. I would be a really rich guy.”
Don Jr. may not be aware of this, or of anything that requires self-awareness, but the company he allegedly runs is still owned by his father, who refused to clearly divest from it, in violation of 19 promises to do so

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?