Th funny part of Dotard’s impeachment? The dumbshit withheld aid to get dirt on Biden.

Thats obvious, even to the ‘head up their ass crowd’, BUT, I doubt if Joe Biden will be the Dem candidate.
You rightwingnutjobs gotta appreciate the irony in that, IF, you dumbshits understand the meaning of irony, which I doubt.
What is your defense?
Fat Donny didn’t tie aid to dirt?
R U shittin me?
That’s not illegal?
R U shittin. me?
Dotard isn’t a slimy, Russian backed, Lying conman?
R U shittin me?
Your head isn’t DEEP in your ass?
R U shittin me?
Never mind. AS IF you give a shit about criminal acts from your criminal prez.
Screw Dotard and you gullible, ignorant sheep he rode in on.
Nothing new here, as the ignorant, misinformed, uninformed, gullible morons swallow, FOXBullshit as truth.
Did you get dropped on your head as a child, or do you just enjoy looking at the world from deep inside your ass, as you get your ‘news’ from the Roger Ailes(R) alternative to news?
Bottom line, go away, cuz your ignorance MIGHT be contagious......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?