Since Dotard can’t run on his record, and didn’t want to do the work of ‘preparing’, his strategy was just to be a loudmouthed bully, cuz that’s what he’s good at.

 “I’ve read some of the reviews, I know people think, Well, gee, I didn’t jump in soon enough," Wallace told the Times Wednesday. "I guess I didn’t realize – and there was no way you could – that this was going to be the president’s strategy, not just for the beginning of the debate but the entire debate.”

Yahoo! The next debate will include a mute button. I’d rather see someone just smack Dotard in the mouth, with a Louisville Slugger, but a mute button is better than nothing. I wonder what his strategy will be  when he can’t just shout, LIE  and bully his way over Biden’s answers?

You ever notice how his supporters are the wimps that were the targets of bullies in high school? Now they can can be the bullies. Yahoo, now they have a Big Bully doing what they always dreamed of doing....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?