As I watch the Nuggies vs the Laker in the semifinals, I’m reminded why I stopped watching b-ball,

 My favorite sport.

As with EVERYTHING, it’s all about the money, and the Los Angeles Market is WAY bigger than Denver, SO, the NBA has told the officials who is gonna win.

Just as they’ve always done.

 There’s no other sport that can be taken over, so totally, by the refs, and it makes me sick.

LeBron and the Lakers are SO good they don’t need any help, but the zebras have been told who is gonna win, and it’s SO obvious that its not even much fun to watch. 

I’ve been on the wrong side of biased officials, cuz it happens on all levels, and it sucks.

Bottom line, LeBron and buds don’t need any help, so stop the BS, refs....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?