As I begin packing for a trip to Ted Cruz’s fave place to escape to, I just realized how f’d up things are, thanks to Dotard’s sheep.

 Was gonna pack a fairly new swim suit, mostly dark blue with a bit of red and white. And I realized No Way!

The Mexican staff might think I’m a Dotard supporter, and spit/piss in my drinks/food. And fellow worldwide visitors would ignore/hate us.

Seriously, No Way I’m wearing a red/white/blue swimsuit in Mexico, or anywhere, cuz Dotard’s minions have hijacked our flag and our country’s colors. Just like we hesitate to fly the American flag, cuz we might be considered to be ‘Republicans’. The worst insult I can imagine.

How sad is that? Totally f’d up, that’s what. Thanks again, you morons who put the Russian backed, LYING asshole/conman in office and made us ashamed to be ‘an American abroad’, cuz we might be associated with Dotard.

If I gotta explain, you wouldn’t understand, you Repub couch potatoes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?