I hear that I won’t convince anyone by calling them idiots(R) and morons(R). Duh... I know that.

 It’s not like I think I’m gonna convince any of the morons who can look at Dotard and say, ‘That’s my guy!’ I’m not gonna convince some idiot to believe in Climate Change or get vaccinated at this point.

I know I’m not gonna convince any gullible, ignorant sheep that it wasn’t Antifa or some left wingers that led the riot at the Capitol, just like I’m not gonna convince that same jackass that Dotard isn’t a Pathological Liar that ONLY cares about himself.

These dickwads have decided to swallowed the crap from FOX and other rightwing propaganda outlets, living in fact-resistant bubbles, pretending they are ‘informed’.

As I’ve said many times, I’m not trying to convince the double digit IQ crowd of anything. I do this blog for ONE reason, and that’s to unload HERE, instead of seeking them out, screaming in their faces and trying kick their asses.

And it works. When I talk to the jerks(R) I just ignore their stoopidity and don’t mention what I think of them and their idiotic beliefs.

Works for me....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?