I realized, AGAIN, yesterday, as we watched ‘Everything, Everywhere All At Once’, that there may be something wrong with me.

 This movie won the Academy Award for ‘Best Picture’, and I thought it sucked. Big time.

As I watched the twentieth, slow motion karate/martial arts fight, and saw multiple, ridiculous ‘alternative universes’, I kept thinking, ‘What am I missing, that so many people think is so great?’ 

I get the point, ‘It just doesn’t matter’, but this is overkill. I don’t need to see the inner workings of a brain that has tipped into insanity.

Will be the first to admit, maybe it’s just me, but how the heck can that be the BEST movie out there?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?