Old Rupert is engaged, again, at 93 years old. Just learned some of his ‘pick up lines’.

I like my women like my news, heavily made up. 

Not much to look at, but a terrible person.

Are your legs rightwing propaganda, cuz I’d love to spread em.

Wanna see my prick? Tucker, get over here. 

Wanna see my asshole, get over here, Hannity.

Rupert Murdoch, with Roger Ailes, created a propaganda network with ‘alternative facts’, for those who can’t handle the facts. Who know what they WANT to hear, and where to hear it.

FOXNews, who broadcast the LIES about Dominion Voting Systems and a Stolen Election, cuz they wanted the higher ratings it would bring, among the gullible ignorant sheep who swallow the crap from Bullshit Mountain.

F*ck Rupert Murdoch, and the sheep he rode in on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?