For those of you who ‘just don’t get it’. This is my blog. Or web log. I don’t send it to anyone, BUT, I allow people to know my thoughts on some matters. Mostly FOXLies and Donald F-ing Trump, the morally bankrupt, LYING, egotistical, rapist, insurrection inciting asshole who used the ‘Christians’ to put him in office, though he’s the furthest thing imaginable from Christ.

 I put my thoughts here, to unload them, so I don’t have to burden others, and I can feel like I’m maybe making a TINY difference, for the thousand or so readers I have.

OK, there’s the same speech I’ve given so many times before, that so many just don’t seem to understand.

‘Nuff said….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?