Because I’m retired, and have the time and aim a news junkie, I start my day by cruising the news outlets and having my morning coffee.

 From daily online newspaper headlines, to left leaning CNN and HuffPost, to NewsMax and Bullshit Mountain on the other side, with several ‘mainstream’, (called that for a reason), in between.

I speed read headlines and peruse the articles that get my interest.

And some things NEVER CHANGE.

FOX consistently ignores any and all political news that doesn’t fit into their Pubs GOOD—-Dems BAD format.

If anyone has a bad rumor or thought about Old Joe, or Hunter or any big name Dem, or Dem city (Pub cities don’t have any problems, in FOXWorld), it’s HEADLINES, but anything that’s harmful to Trump or the Pubs? It’s just ignored.

But how many Headlines have we seen, just from Comer(R), who claims he has PROOF of Biden’s bribes, and we’re gonna see it SOON…. If there’s been one Comer Headline there’s been twelve, but ZERO proof, while FOX totally ignores the Lyin’ King’s daily crimes.

And it’s day after day after day. 

No wonder the people who make the life changing decision to go over to FOX are just GONE, down the rabbit hole. Everything black or white, Dems bad, Pubs good.

I saw it happen to my own folks, after a rightwingnut relative convinced them they needed to watch FOX for their ‘news’, and we were never again able to have an intellectual, informed discussion about politics.

Dems bad, Pubs good, no GRAY, discussion OVER.

But if I gotta explain, you wouldn’t understand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?