When I'm not writing about events

in my own life (which gets me accused of 'bragging'), for my rocking chair diary, I also have a theme of calling 'bullshit' when I see those in authority taking advantage of the goodness, or naivety (gullibility) in people. Whether it is FOXNews pretending to be a 'real' news channel when they are nothing but the propaganda wing of the Repub party, or Fundamentalist Mormon leaders taking advantage of young girls, and other members of their 'flock', by promising eternal damnation if they don't submit, it just bothers me, and I write about it. Everything I write is, or can be, documented. I don't just 'make it up', like those that I rail against. If you don't like it, fine, don't read me. I really don't care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?