Had a REAL project, today




for some reason, after 10 years, we developed a leak at our master BR shower, and our carpet was soaked, and it took a while to find the leak, behind the wall. Called a plumber, and found out it was $230 to show up and start, then $75/hr, plus parts to fix it. SO, much as I hated it, I started the project and bought a new shower valve, that happened to be a much different size. You can see how much Mapp gas it took, (burned area) along with wrenches, to get out the old valve. THEN, I had to cut back pipes, inside a very small area, and solder the new fittings and valve into place. 6 hours later, we have a shower again. Was kinda scary, cause if it didn't work, woulda had to keep the water, to the whole house, turned off, till we got a real plumber to show up, BUT, I saved a few hundred bucks.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Handi-Hubby to the rescue!!! ta ta tata
myprivateangel said…
You wanth to make wather hot :))

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.